You can return your order if you change your mind providing you notify us within 14 days of receiving your order and return it within a further 14 days. This is extended during the Christmas period (16th of November to the 24th of December) where you have 30 days to notify us that you want to return a gift.
Please note bespoke diamond rings made to order or rings sized for you along with anything personalised and/or engraved or special orders cannot be returned or exchanged. In the interest of hygiene we do not accept returns or exchanges on earrings unless faulty. Any luxury candles, candle tins, diffusers, tealights, soap, bath bombs and/or gift sets must be returned in a re-saleable condition. That means they must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unused.
Sheenashona will not accept returns for any items that have been worn, used or have had their tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, you should notify us (by telephone or email) on the same day if you wish to return the item. In addition all items must be returned in their original packaging and include the confirmation receipt which was dispatched and/or emailed with the original order. If the product being returned includes diamonds and a diamond certificate, you must ensure you return the diamond certificate or you will be charged £250.
If you do not return the item(s) in the original packaging you will be charged £5.00 per item. We strongly advise all customers to check their purchases thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. Please note all our items are checked as part of our quality control and assurance process before being wrapped and dispatched. In the event of failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
In order to return an item a Return Authorisation (RA) number must be requested from Sheenashona Jewellery within 14 days of receiving your order. An RA numbers can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com. Once you have received your RA number, please take care to follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender. Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Sheenashona.
Any items returned to us from outside the UK or the European Union may incur import / customs charges which you the customer will be liable for not Sheenashona. If returning from outside the EU (an unwanted purchase/sale within 14 days of receiving the item and notifying us as per the returns policy above) please clearly write on your CN23 customs declaration RETURNED BRITISH GOODS/FAILED SALE. In addition please write on any returns FASHION ACCESSORY so you do not raise awareness as to the contents of the package.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU) on the sale or any returns. All international custom taxes for import or export must be paid by the customer. We do not refund the original delivery charge or pay the return delivery charge or any taxes unless the goods are deemed faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Where an item is deemed faulty this will be confirmed by email on receipt and inspection of the item along with photographic evidence and an explanation of any remedial action.
The returns process - step by step
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us within 14 days of receiving your order on UK: 01294 539161 or International 0044 1294 539161.
- You will receive an RA number and return information from Sheenashona via email. Please ensure you enclose this information with the item(s) to be returned.
- All returns for any particular order must be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
- All items must arrive with the security tag intact, be unworn and in their original condition along with the receipt dispatched with the original order. If the product being returned includes diamonds and it included a diamond certificate, you must return the certificate or you will be charge £250.
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer packaging is completely sealed and correctly labelled with the returns address clearly marked - SHEENASHONA, 5 Montgomery Place, Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, KA12 8PN.
- When returning items you are strongly recommended that returns are sent through Royal Mail, DHL or UPS and they are insured. We also recommend that you obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.. Failure to obtain an RA or to return goods via a professional carrier does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note we do not refund the original delivery charge or pay the return delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. In such circumstances we may arrange collection. We also do not pay any import / custom duties or taxes due this is you the customers responsibility.
- Once we have received the item(s) a member of our personal shopping team will contact you to confirm receipt of the parcel and any refund applicable has been authorised and actioned.
Returns Policy For Items On Sale
Same returns policy as above
Receiving A Refund
Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of returned goods and checked by Sheenashona. The cost of any undamaged and unworn re-saleable products, correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser's debit or credit card, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments but excluding any shipping charges paid. All international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU) along with any shipping charges.
If you have received an item from Sheenashona jewellery as a gift you can return it for exchange within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at returns@sheenashonajewellery,com or alternatively you can call one of our Personal Shoppers for advice on a more suitable item on United Kingdom: 01294 539161or Internationally on 0044 1294 539161. Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check. Alternatively, if you see something you simply must have, you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item in line with the returns process outlined above.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping and refunded only as a credit note in the form of Sheenashona gift vouchers. You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties. To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure laid out above.