Sheenashona Jewellery operate a '30 Day If You Don't Love It Return It Policy". This means should you for any reason change your mind when you receive any piece of jewellery or gift you can simply return the item(s) in its original condition within 30 days of the date of shipment with the exception of diamond products including necklaces, earrings and rings and all sale items which have a 14 days returns policy.
Please note bespoke diamond rings made to order or rings sized for you along with anything personalised and/or engraved items cannot be returned or exchanged. In the interest of hygiene we do not accept returns or exchanges on earrings unless faulty. Any luxury candles, candle tins, diffusers, tealights and/or gift sets must be returned in a re-saleable condition. That means they must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unused.
In order to return an item a Return Authorisation (RA) number must be requested from Sheenashona jewellery within 30 days of the date of shipment or 14 days for diamond products or sale items. An RA numbers can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com. Once you have received your RA number, please take care to follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender. Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Sheenashona.
Sheenashona will not accept returns for any items that have been worn, used or have had their tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, you should notify us (by telephone or email) on the same day if you wish to return the item. In addition all items must be returned in their original packaging and include the receipt which was dispatched with the original order If the product being returned includes diamonds and it included a diamond certificate, you must return the certificate or you will be charge £250. If you do not return the item(s) in the original packaging you will be charged £5.00 per item.
We strongly advise all customers to check their purchases thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. Please note all our items are checked as part of our QA process before being wrapped and dispatched. In the event of failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
We do not refund the original delivery charge or pay the return delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. In such circumstances we may arrange collection Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU)
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods
- In order to facilitate the return of your items, you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us at returns@sheenashonajewellery,com or by telephoning us within 14 days of receiving your order on UK: 01294 539161 or International 0044 1294 539161.
- You will receive an RA number and return information from Sheenashona via email. Please ensure you enclose this information with the item(s) to be returned.
- All returns for any particular order must be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
- All items must arrive with the security tag intact, be unworn and in their original condition along with the receipt dispatched with the original order. If the product being returned includes diamonds and it included a diamond certificate, you must return the certificate or you will be charge £250.
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer packaging is completely sealed and correctly labelled with the returns address clearly marked - SHEENASHONA, 5 Montgomery Place, Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, KA12 8PN. If you fail to return the item(s) in the original packaging you will be charged £5.00 per item.
- When returning items you are strongly recommended that returns are sent through Royal Mail, DHL or UPS and they are insured. We also recommend that you obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.. Failure to obtain an RA or to return goods via a proffessional carrier does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note we do not refund the original delivery charge or pay the return delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. In such circumstances we may arrange collection.
- Once we have received the item(s) a member of our personal shopping team will contact you to confirm receipt of the parcel.
Returns Policy For Items On Sale
Same returns policy as above
Receiving a refund
Refunds will be made within 14 days of the date of the cancellation notice and receipt of returned goods checked by Sheenashona Jewellery. The cost of any undamaged and unworn re-saleable products, correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments but excluding any shipping charges paid. All international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU) along with any shipping charges.
If you have received an item from Sheenashona jewellery as a gift you can return it for exchange within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at returns@sheenashonajewellery,com or alternatively you can call one of our Personal Shoppers for advice on a more suitable item on United Kingdom: 01294 539161or Internationally on 0044 1294 539161. Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check. Alternatively, if you see something you simply must have, you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item in line with the returns process outlined above.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping, and refunded only as a credit note in the form of Sheenashona gift vouchers. You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties. To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure laid out above.