This verbena votive candle and diffuser comes individually gift boxed. The candle is made of soya wax, vegan friendly and the diffuser is designed to maximise fragrance and optimise evaporation with eco-friendly diffuser oil and reeds made of fibre. This means that you do not need to turn the reeds every week.
This verbena fragrance has all the beautiful scents of a sunny summers day. With top notes of lemon verbena and lemongrass combined with the scents of fresh freesia and peony flowers, sweet peaches and ylang ylang.
Handmade: in Scotland by Sheenashona
Candle Wax: Soya Wax (Vegan Friendly)
Candle Container Size: 65 mm high x 60 mm diamater (75 grams)
Candle Burn Time: 13 - 16 hours
Diffuser Container Size: 65 mm High x 60 mm Diameter (100 mls)
The signature collection has been designed in a neutral shade with a choice of fragrances to work with difference interior design colour schemes. During the check out process you have the option of personalising a gift card, making gift shopping a very easy affair.
Candle - Container will become hot, never place on any unprotected or polished surface. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always leave 15cm between burning candles. Burn candle away from walls and overhanging surfaces, draughts, other heat sources and flammable materials. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
Keep wick trimmed to 3mm, but never leave fragments of wick or match in the candle after lighting. Never allow the flame to touch the side of the glass and cease burning if it does. Extinguish flame and allow to cool before handling or moving. Burn for maximum 4 hours at a time. Please leave 10mm of un-melted wax in bottom of the glass to avoid excessive heat. Extinguish candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. Never use if there is damage to the container.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains Iso E Super, Cirtral, Linalool, d-Limonene. May produce an allegic reaction.
Diffuser - Do not allow the oil to come into contact with polished, painted or synthetic surfaces or fabric. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and continue rinsing. If skin or eye irritation or rash occurs seek medical