Bath bombs are a fabulous way to enhance your bath and create a luxury spa environment, just perfect when you want to relax or indulge in a fun bath time.
About our bath bombs
Our bath bombs come in different colours and fragrances from citrus and tangy orange to sweet strawberry and red summer fruits, delicious chocolate to fresh mint and that fabulous smell of clean fabrics that is white linen. Our bath bombs are handmade in Scotland from bicarbonate of soda, citrus acid, corn flour, almond oil and a splash of fragrance and colour to give you that perfect fizz whilst moisturising your skin. Our bath bombs will keep their solid form as long as they are kept in a dry environment; however, the fresher a bath bomb is, the more it will fizz when you drop it into the bath.
How to use a bath bomb
- Choose your favourite bath bomb
- Then decide if you want to use all of your bath bomb depending on the size or break it in half. If you choose to only use a part of the bath bomb please ensure that you place the other half of the bath bomb in a plastic sealed bag, an air tight container or jar. Where a bath bomb has additional items added like flower petals you can always place the bath bomb it into a small cloth bag or nylon stocking before placing it in the bath or alternatively at the end of the bath lift out the petals to let the water run away freely.
- Fill the bath to your desired temperature and depth. Switch off the bath tap and now you are ready to add in your bath bomb and watch it bubble and fizz allowing the natural salts and oils to be released into the water.
- Once the bath bomb has completely dissolved you are ready to undressed, step in carefully, sit back and relax.
- After a nice relaxing bath when you are ready to step out simply drain the bath (removing any flower petals so as not to block the drain) and rinse yourself off. Simply then run fresh water around your bath and clean as normal with a cleaning bath sponge. Please note we use mica colour dyes in our bath bombs which should wash off easily from the sides of your bath. It is easier to clean your bath if you do so straight after you have finished your relaxing bath.
Shopping for the perfect gift for an occasion or a little minding why not shop our selection of bath bombs, soaps, candles and diffusers many of which come gift wrapped, making gift shopping & wrapping a very easy affair.