Here at Sheenashona Jewellery we only craft and design jewellery using precious metals.
As with all things luxurious and precious in life they need a little care and attention to ensure they remain in pristine condition, allowing you to experience there pleasure time and again.
Therefore you should -
- Gently clean your jewellery with a soft polishing cloth on a regular basis
- Store your jewellery separately so it does not rub or scratch against each other preferably in the Sheenashona Jewellery pouches and boxes provided
- Ensure you do not store jewellery next to heating, window sills or the bathroom. Damp and hot condition will cause jewellery to tarnish badly
- Apply your cosmetics, perfumes or aftershaves before you put on your jewellery as perfumes, lotions and creams may tarnish and corrode jewellery
- Remove all your jewellery before entering the shower, pool, hot tub or the sea
- Remove all your jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or retiring to bed in the evening
Shop Gold Jewellery
Shop Sterling Silver Jewellery